Most forgotten survivor in the game
Adam
And his giant forhead
Adam
And his giant forhead
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
that a new dlc or something?
I think he works in the archives I'm not sure
Ash and Jeff would like to have a word.
There was also that one guy, but I can't recall his name.
Jeff. Even Yui and Adam are more popular than him. Ash is close but still Jeff.
Don't sleep on Quentin.
Yeah, I see plenty of Adam. Ash is probably the one I see least, which is a shame. And Jeff is a rarity.
Any of the larger character models. Jeff is like a land yacht running around out there.
To be fair to all these unloved losers, I've never seen a Jonah who wasn't doing adept.
Lol, I forgot he existed for a minute
Legit, I think Jonah is the most uncommon survivor.
Amid the rarest, I'd say it's Jeff, Zarina, Laurie, Quentin, Tapp, and then Jonah
Even if we're adjusting the timeframe to be fair, since he was added most recently, I have still seen Jonah players the least since November when the chapter was released.
I think it's because he looks like the entity plucked him from an Oakley kiosk at a mall in 1993
I see no Tapps either.
I Think Ash is more forgotten than Adam
Ash, Jonah, Jeff.
Adam is not forgotten imo.
I see plenty of Laurie and Zarina personally.
Ash, Jeff, Jonah and Quentin are the rarest in my experience.
I guess jake doesn’t exist anymore