As twins.. here's my idea

Been playing her. I know she's the least played. But I'll admit, when I'm not feeling competitive I have a ton of fun as Victor playing her and not slugging.

I know slugging is the only real way to lock in more than 1 or 2 kills but I hate slug play.

I feel like to improve her it should be longer to get Victor off when the survivor is trying...


And most importantly, if you down someone as Victor, you shouldn't be vulnerable to kill.

To many times I've downed someone and they were instantly healed bc I got kicked right after the down and by the time I got close enough they were fully healed

That is a massive flaw. You have a power that even when you win. You lose if anyone is near.

Makes me sad. I actually really like playing her. I just know I'm going to lose.

It's so known within the community how bad she is that yesterday I went against a 4man swf ttv crew. They were fine shockingly. Not toxic.

But the game was over in 5 minutes bc gen speeds and I got 1k due to end game camp and at the end they all asked why I played her? And asked if night was looking to be depressed.


That's sad dude. You pick a killer and the survivors are going

You okay bro?

Comments

  • @xxshyguyxx said:

    Been playing her. I know she's the least played. But I'll admit, when I'm not feeling competitive I have a ton of fun as Victor playing her and not slugging.

    I know slugging is the only real way to lock in more than 1 or 2 kills but I hate slug play.

    I feel like to improve her it should be longer to get Victor off when the survivor is trying...

    And most importantly, if you down someone as Victor, you shouldn't be vulnerable to kill.

    To many times I've downed someone and they were instantly healed bc I got kicked right after the down and by the time I got close enough they were fully healed

    That is a massive flaw. You have a power that even when you win. You lose if anyone is near.

    Makes me sad. I actually really like playing her. I just know I'm going to lose.

    It's so known within the community how bad she is that yesterday I went against a 4man swf ttv crew. They were fine shockingly. Not toxic.

    But the game was over in 5 minutes bc gen speeds and I got 1k due to end game camp and at the end they all asked why I played her? And asked if night was looking to be depressed.

    That's sad dude. You pick a killer and the survivors are going

    You okay bro?

    Check out pixelbush on youtube.


    (also, please don't slug more than you absolutely need to, it makes the rest of us twins players look bad.)

  • @Bennett_They1Them said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/311894/as-twins-heres-my-idea

    Check out pixelbush on youtube.

    (also, please don't slug more than you absolutely need to, it makes the rest of us twins players look bad.)

    I don't unless someone is next to me and then I attack them too. As I said, I hate slugging. It's not fun for me either trust me.

  • @xxshyguyxx said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2824686#Comment_2824686

    I don't unless someone is next to me and then I attack them too. As I said, I hate slugging. It's not fun for me either trust me.

    I get it.

    really, though, you should check out pixelbush.

  • @xxshyguyxx said:

    Been playing her. I know she's the least played. But I'll admit, when I'm not feeling competitive I have a ton of fun as Victor playing her and not slugging.

    I know slugging is the only real way to lock in more than 1 or 2 kills but I hate slug play.

    I feel like to improve her it should be longer to get Victor off when the survivor is trying...

    And most importantly, if you down someone as Victor, you shouldn't be vulnerable to kill.

    To many times I've downed someone and they were instantly healed bc I got kicked right after the down and by the time I got close enough they were fully healed

    That is a massive flaw. You have a power that even when you win. You lose if anyone is near.

    Makes me sad. I actually really like playing her. I just know I'm going to lose.

    It's so known within the community how bad she is that yesterday I went against a 4man swf ttv crew. They were fine shockingly. Not toxic.

    But the game was over in 5 minutes bc gen speeds and I got 1k due to end game camp and at the end they all asked why I played her? And asked if night was looking to be depressed.

    That's sad dude. You pick a killer and the survivors are going

    You okay bro?

    Not a huge fan of slugging myself. When I've played Twins I've tried to get more use out of Victor's pouncing on healthy survivors, such as the addon that leaves them broken when they pry him off..

    I've also seen videos using Victor as a Totem guard.