Another 50k BP code
Another 50k BP code. I'm guessing there will be a couple more coming from other fog whisperers.
https://twitter.com/MiladyConfetti/status/1496587370682011649?t=7XvBtUrqclSnnPyKALH2Lw&s=19And for those that may have missed the other 50k BP code earlier: DieHardDiva2022
Comments
Cool, thanks.
Appreciate you
This is a different one, correct?
Then you get a new pic! But not of Holly this time (sorry) as I'm on vacation and therefore have no new pics.
Instead you get a picture of me channeling my inner Huntress!
Hmmm...me out of hatchets. Me get, MORE hatchets!
The one on the ground looks so sad that it's not with it's friends.
This code is different, I included previous one on the bottom. I'm guessing we'll be getting a couple more in the next couple days from other fog whisperers.
It hit and stuck but fell before I got the pic :(
So I don't think it counted for points since it didn't stick for long enough. I just need to remember to input these codes when I'm back home Saturday...
It's the boards fault, too many chunks taken out so hatchets don't stick long enough. Points totally count.