Please! Bubba should not be changed.
He is completly balanced. Yes he one shots but he also has no gen pressure. You can literary couter him by just doing gens. Most bubbas camp sadly and people r just being potatoes towards it. He is very balanced in my opinion. Camping shouldnt win a game if survivors play it correctly
Comments
Why on earth would he be changed? Who said anything about changing bubba, other than forum users whining, who actually matters?
Usually people that wine get their way sadly.
Until I hear from someone who matters, I sleep and enjoy my Bubba. Why fret about things that haven't even happened yet?
Being facecamped by Bubba does suck, but other than that he’s a balanced killer.
Other than his ability to facecamp, he's perfectly fine.
Yeah that's what I think it's just so many people r saying he's op
Bubba is fine as he is, so I don't see him being changed. Yeah, getting face camped by him sucks but the only reason why most of them camp is Bubba is one of the few killers who are actually better at camping.
Facecamping Bubba needs a change, I just don't see a way to change him fairly.
Make him like Hillbilly, where his chainsaw stops after he downs 1 person.