Have you considered making killer fun again?

Or are we not going back to those days? Its kind of fun being there for the survivors fun, just wish I could have some of my own.

Comments

  • Games been quite unfun, they need to spice things up

  • Fun is subjective...so for now I would reccomend you take a break from the game and try something else.

  • I'm having a great time.

  • Maybe try survivor? Or play civilization?

  • But seriously lol

    Fun is kinda subjective, but I understand what you mean. Stale gameplay added with the fact that survivors have so much to use now can become unfun.

    Having to hit a survivor 3-4 times before you can hook them once isn't fun. Finally Catching up to a survivor just from them to lunge forward into another safe loop isn't fun.

    Having 3 people run circles around you or body blocking hooks so that you can't hook anybody isn't fun.

    The fact that killers really aren't threatening in the least and serve mainly as a speed bump/punching bag for survivors, isn't fun. Even playing as a survivor, just straight destroying killers isn't fun.

  • Things like map offerings, MMR, COH, DH are getting so tiring. Im sick of going to maps like the game, which is pallet heaven for survivors.

    @Advorsus said:

    But seriously lol

    Fun is kinda subjective, but I understand what you mean. Stale gameplay added with the fact that survivors have so much to use now can become unfun.

    Having to hit a survivor 3-4 times before you can hook them once isn't fun. Finally Catching up to a survivor just from them to lunge forward into another safe loop isn't fun.

    Having 3 people run circles around you or body blocking hooks so that you can't hook anybody isn't fun.

    The fact that killers really aren't threatening in the least and serve mainly as a speed bump/punching bag for survivors, isn't fun. Even playing as a survivor, just straight destroying killers isn't fun.

    @Okonar_ said:

    Games been quite unfun, they need to spice things up

    You know what I think their next big idea is going to be, let the survivors hurt the killer. Perhaps they can kill the killer!


    @NoOneKnowsNova said:

    Fun is subjective...so for now I would reccomend you take a break from the game and try something else.

    Im slowly thinking of quitting. Ive gone from over 100 hours in 2 weeks on steam to right now 10