Plague

I know she's a underappreciated killer but I like her anyway. What's considered a strong build on her?

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Eugh, Plague. The one killer that makes me wish I could filter my opponents. Not because I hate her or find her OP, but because I have a sensitive baby tummy, and the sound of my character puking makes me queasy IRL πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚it's pretty hard to do generator skill checks while gagging lol

    Don't forget that swallowing sound when you cancel her purge

  • I don't know about perks but that one iri addons that let you see the auras of puking survs is really good

  • Thanatophobia.

    Spoiler : it doesn't work as good as you expect.

  • Thana, Hysteria, Gift of Pain and Dying light is my go too build for her. Give survivors a million reasons to cleanse and snowball away. As far as addons, charge speed and vile purge efficiency is what I run.

  • Devotees + Apple

    Corrupt Deadlock Thana Pop


    Get a strong 3 gen infected and it's practically ggs most of the time.