Is it worth reporting anybody for hacking or exploits without a recording of your match?

I know you pretty much need to provide your own evidence if you encounter a hacker but is it even worth reporting them without evidence at all or does it just do nothing?

Comments

  • honestly no not really

  • You pretty much need video evidence...

    @Mandy said:

    First of all, nobody is banned on reports alone, evidence is always required. If you were not actively taking part in the cheating in the game - you have nothing to worry about. Video evidence is required in cases like this and that would show the actual situation. Our team of ACM's knows exactly what to look out for, and are used to dealing with things like this.

    Our Easy Anti Cheat is also constantly being updated to remove cheats like this and people are banned (contrary to popular belief), it's unfortunately a never ending circle however, because people constantly update their cheats and bypass the system, then the EAC is updated again for that, and then over and over.


  • It's honestly not even worth reporting at all.

  • Even with video evidence it's not really worth the the time invested. I stopped once I realised no-one was looking at the video evidence I was providing (I provided a youtube video, it has 1 view, mine).