The new best item

Medkits.

They are ridiculously strong I can't believe most the players haven't realised this yet. You heal (with self care equipped) for 12.8 seconds and that's without any addons to help you. Add that addon that slightly increases healing speed and a charge addon and it's ridiculously fast. Now if that isn't satisfying enough with Botany knowledge and self care, at base the healing is 7.52 seconds. Cause 53% of 16 is 8.48, and take that away from 16 and you get 7.52. That's just with a base medkit. Add the addons that I mentioned before, and it feels like a 5 second heal (feels like it I haven't bothered finding out what it actually is). That is the definition of OP. The numbers for the healing speed with sloppy effect on when u got self care and botany knowledge and the medkit (base) combo is 10.176. And if the killer has franklins for ur medkit, Botany makes ur healing speed with self care 25.928 which basically removes the healing nerf since it used to be 24 with just self care. And in general ur healing speed with self care and botany knowledge with no sloppy is 21.44. I made this to help people who are struggling from the healing nerf and need a way around it. Combo Botany knowledge, self care and a medkit and u are GOOD. You are sacrificing a perk slot for a counter to something you could just wait out but it is worth it imo and you can always afford to play without ur ds ;)
A good build for this is Dead hard, Iron will, Botany knowledge and Self care. Good luck in the fog. I only revealed this combo to those who haven't figured out how OP it is because killers are getting cocky (myself included). The killers NEED luck in the fog if everyone uses this combo which I doubt they will because people are inseparable to their DS. :)

Comments