Should there be a way to prevent survivors from T-Bagging?

In almost any match where I preform badly as killer the survivors mercilessly T-bag me, and its getting kinda annoying, so I think there should be some limit on how many times a survivor can crouch within a 6 second interval, or just have them get sacrificed when they T-bag.

Comments

  • Yo, it is annoying - and now?

    Be angry for a short time - click continue - and play your next match.

    Nothing happened.

  • It's a feature of the game and most survivors, especially solo, use it to communicate with other survivors in combination with the other gestures. For console it can even be a way of thanking the killer.

    Yes it's annoying especially at the end of a bad match but is a t bag cooldown really a priority?

    @Usernameorsomething said:

    In almost any match where I preform badly as killer the survivors mercilessly T-bag me, and its getting kinda annoying, so I think there should be some limit on how many times a survivor can crouch within a 6 second interval, or just have them get sacrificed when they T-bag.


  • According to one of the mods, you can "just hit them".

  • @Usernameorsomething said:

    In almost any match where I preform badly as killer the survivors mercilessly T-bag me, and its getting kinda annoying, so I think there should be some limit on how many times a survivor can crouch within a 6 second interval, or just have them get sacrificed when they T-bag.

    I found a super niche techinque to actually help against this

    I stopped getting upset at it lol

  • If you think that's bad, you should see Ghostface t-bag... On your survivors corpse.

    True story. ๐Ÿ˜