Borrowed time and Safe Unhooks

You can still get safe unhook points if you unhook in the Killers face with BT, and still have the guy get tunneled immediately after, getting hit and all.  I would like to see this change as it can reward poor behavior. Perhaps towards the end game, the safe unhook points through BT can be rewarded as it’s the only shot to get them off of the hook

Comments

  • What.

    That's literally the point of the perk.
  • Cetren said:
    What.

    That's literally the point of the perk.
    BT is intended to give them a chance to escape on unhook, yes but if they got tunneled after BT and downed again, it wasnt exactly a safe unhook.  That being said I will now couple this knowledge with Deliverance. 
  • Cetren said:
    What.

    That's literally the point of the perk.
    BT is intended to give them a chance to escape on unhook, yes but if they got tunneled after BT and downed again, it wasnt exactly a safe unhook.  That being said I will now couple this knowledge with Deliverance. 
    The thing is you basically get farmed some of the time, and I’m not gonna lie, if someone unhooks someone in front of me as killer, their ass is getting back on the hook
  • Cetren said:
    What.

    That's literally the point of the perk.
    BT is intended to give them a chance to escape on unhook, yes but if they got tunneled after BT and downed again, it wasnt exactly a safe unhook.  That being said I will now couple this knowledge with Deliverance. 
    The thing is you basically get farmed some of the time, and I’m not gonna lie, if someone unhooks someone in front of me as killer, their ass is getting back on the hook
    Oh, absolutely. If I'm playing killer and see someone fresh unhooked, that's a free hook tier up on them. Sucks for them, they didnt cause it, but it's happening. Which means it was In no way safe lol.
  • Cetren said:
    What.

    That's literally the point of the perk.
    IMO it's a last resort perk. Yes they're safe for a while but they're still going to get tunneled.

    I hate it when people rush unhooks thinking Borrowed Time will make it ok. It's not. It should only be used if the killer is camping and refuses to leave. At which point use it towards rhe end of the first/second hook stage.
  • @GT_Legend2 said:
    Carpemortum said:


    Cetren said:

    What.

    That's literally the point of the perk.

    BT is intended to give them a chance to escape on unhook, yes but if they got tunneled after BT and downed again, it wasnt exactly a safe unhook.  That being said I will now couple this knowledge with Deliverance. 

    The thing is you basically get farmed some of the time, and I’m not gonna lie, if someone unhooks someone in front of me as killer, their ass is getting back on the hook

    It really depends what is best for the situation and what killer you play to take advantage of bt proc

  • Also it gives you a safe unhook after 10(?) seconds. Nothing changes that except them being downed
  • I agree with OP. BT just encourages sillyputty saves, except at endgame. And so does Taking One For The Team achievement.