Generators should offer more points, or more points for stealth.

So this is a game that just happened, but its something that happens frequently...

- Do 3 gens solo
- don't get seen or hit all game
- 1 hit down to NOED

Everyone then runs out the exit so im left to die

Only just get black pip

Does that sound fair to you devs? That by playing stealthy and doing my objective I don't get anything?

Comments

  • Does the killer never coming near you count as stealth?

    if you did 3 gens that’s 4 points in lightbringer. 

    If you never helped an ally, of course you don’t get benevolent.

    if you never even saw the killer of course you don’t get evader.

    literally all you had to do was unhook an ally or heal or survive a good 15 seconds in a chase and you would have pipped.
  • Would be ######### super if stealth got rewarded more. 

    I sometimes get to the point that killers are like "I FINALLY SEE YOU! GOTTA KILL YOU  NOW!" because I stayed out of sight doing gens for so long.

    Bread and butter, there.
  • wisdom said:
    Does the killer never coming near you count as stealth?

    if you did 3 gens that’s 4 points in lightbringer. 

    If you never helped an ally, of course you don’t get benevolent.

    if you never even saw the killer of course you don’t get evader.

    literally all you had to do was unhook an ally or heal or survive a good 15 seconds in a chase and you would have pipped.
    - Think there was only 1/maybe 2 hooks in the game - which were unfortunately on the opposite side of the map to me so there was no way I could get them first.

    - I did the last gen and then Wraith instantly appears on top of me. 1 hit down with NOED. There was no chase to be had. Thats my point. Had the chase happened before NOED it might have been a different story.