Some killers have major BP gain issue that not being addressed for years
For example: Pig on release had such small BP gain for using her abilities, so that amount was tweaked 2 (or maybe even 3) times, and still wasn't good but at least okay.
We have Pinhead that gets 2k bp just for not letting survivors take lament's configuration, not to mention his other huge bp gain and pretty much many other killers
However there are 2 killers which have incredibly small amount of bp gain, Plague and Oni
Oni is one of the worst BP gaining killer in the whole game, I don't remember exact values but holy crap, even with nobody escapes (+2500) a lot of times I am not even hitting the cap, because per power usage Oni getting only about 500 bps (including absorbing blood), pretty much the same goes for plague, ridiculous 25 bp for infecting object, which is around 250 bp per game because you are not infecting much objects with plague, and around 300 bp for infecting survivor, this one, by far worst killer to earn BP in game, because even after really good game with nobody escapes(+2500) I was around only half of the cap
Why does this thing never even was discussed? I could understand if every killer was like that, but among this two poor killers, we have blight, cenobite, nemesis, doctor, and a lot of other killers that easily hitting the cap
Why do you think that even a thing and why pig got changes, while oni and plague aren't?
Comments
I think Legion suffers in Deviousness. Artist does not get Brutality from damaging survivors with her power. Nurse slowly accumulates Deviousness.
Trapper can sometimes have issues if Traps aren’t working.
No way legion suffers in deviousness, if i remember correctly, he is getting 150 for full power usage and 550 for hitting survivor in power, that's enough because you are using power a lot as legion, well, I never had troubles with legion at least
I don't remember about artist because i haven't played her enough, but if you are right, that's problem too
Nurse same as legion, you get 150 for precise blink and 550 for hit after blink, again, if i remember correctly, and all of your hits as nurse are after blinks so nurse definitely doesn't have troubles with getting bps
Trapper indeed having issues but at least he can hit the deviousness cap, unlike oni or plague when you have to make game longer after you already won (like not killing 2 survivors on 3+ gen) and intentionally farm these bps that anyway will take absurd amount of time, while trapper can just place 32 traps not counting traps you set throughout the game and nobody escapes bonus
Myes also has pretty bad deviousness gain since he's limited in how much he can stalk and he doesn't have any other ways to gain it outside of stalking.
I think the main problem with the BP gain are the survivors. All the score events should be buffed except Objetives ones imo.
Even the worst farming killers earn more BP than survivors easily.