Killer - No Mask (Head Cosmetic)
I'd love to see maskless alternative cosmetic for the following original DBD killers:
Doctor, Huntress, Legion, Nurse, Plague, Trapper
I'd love to see maskless alternative cosmetic for the following original DBD killers:
Doctor, Huntress, Legion, Nurse, Plague, Trapper
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'd gladly spend money on maskless options for all my favorite killers, I'm sure I don't speak for myself and quite a bit of people would want this cosmetic for their favorite killer as long as it isn't locked to a full outfit.
That new Amanda rift outfit is as close as we ever got to accomplishing this.. I mean, other than killers that already don't have a mask (looked up the list of killers expecting there to be only 3-4 of those.. but yeah lots of killers show their faces.. nearly half of them!)
Fun fact... Pyramid Head isn't wearing a mask.
❤🙂❤🙂❤
Ok all of you seem to have missed the mark. I said original characters not licensed characters.
….the doctor doesn’t wear a mask. I think there is a cosmetic that makes his face a bit more human looking than normal too.
The Doctor skin to which you are referring he looks semi human but still has some form of headgear.
I feel like the trapper and the doctor's face would look identical, just the doctor would look more scarred.
i can't seem to find the quote but masahiro ito apparently described whats under the helmet as "Many faces, bound" or something along those lines. i always thought if he has an actual head, it'd look like james.
Except Doctor is black and Trapper is not.
i think i was actually thinking about the oni and that mostly human skin he has with his white hair and bald spot