Loki skin for Trickster?
Yay or nay ?
Yay or nay ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Loki is great character. If there's any chance of getting him added to the game, it shouldn't be spent on Trickster trash. It would be better on Legion or Wraith.
I didn't even think about that,it'll be crazy good if that was possible.
I don't think Marvel superhero fits DbD.
I think they meant the Norse god and not the Marvel one, although I'm unsure.
Edit: replied to the wrong person smh.
Yeah,the Norse god I meant.
Loki is not licensed character? He is mythological god, who cares about Marvel.
IDK What OP wants. They put a Smite asset which would need licensing.
https://www.smitegame.com/gods/loki
Why on Trickster? I want that skin but not on him lol
Who do you want him on .