So much fuuuun!
This game is so much fun! The killer was near me, so I hided in a locker, witch had a totem nearside of that locker. And I just get stuck in that locker, I could not get out from it, but I broke the totem, while sitting in it. The crows appeared and gave away my location to the killer. Nice, cool, I lost, killer won. Easy game!
Comments
One game lost because of a smol error that probably won't happen again.
Why rage about it? Rinse, repeat and off to a new trial with ya, fam.
Sounds like a fun bug ngl
Indeed, that was fun. All game in the locker. I'm now emotionally damaged, I have claustrophobia!
witch had a totem nearside of that locker.
It's all because of Mikaela Reid
She's one powerful witch
This happened to someone else.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/309739/locker-totem-bug-could-cleanse-totem-from-inside-locker-then-got-stuck
Hex: Agoraphobia bro
skill issue
Imagine you could move with the locker lol.Better than snowman!!!! Now killer cant hit you nor hook you.And if he try to open your locker just look at the wall to avoid he opens it!