Please do bones.

So no one can use Coh.

Ethereal MegMika watermark.jpg


Comments

  • As survivor I've made it my mission to do bones before the registered hex offender Mikaela gets the chance to bless them.

    Or I just bless them myself if I'm running a boon.

  • @DoritoHead said:

    As survivor I've made it my mission to do bones before the registered hex offender Mikaela gets the chance to bless them.

    Or I just bless them myself if I'm running a boon.

    Same. I sometimes load up my anti-bones loadup and get all 5 done by minute 2. I often trigger Haunted Grounds, but also cleanse a lot of Ruins that way and prevent the occasional NOED, so its worth the effort ^^

  • You know, I used to naturally go for Totems, way before Inner Strength or those Boons BS.

    A certified Totem Hunter from back in the day.

  • Started doing them again the last days.

    Against a pig on Dead Dawg - i was injured - door open - i ran - she got me with confidence... she had NOED but i did all bones.

    Yeay!

    Before i forget - your drawings are incredibly cute!

  • I love your artworks. This is exactly my experience with Mikaela's in Solo Q ๐Ÿ˜‚ Meanwhile I refuse to play with CoH. There is always at least one survivor who only does bones. And sometimes people selfcaring themselves 2 meters outside of my CoH radius... Did you have fun? 0/5

  • @DoritoHead said:

    As survivor I've made it my mission to do bones before the registered hex offender Mikaela gets the chance to bless them.

    Or I just bless them myself if I'm running a boon.

    Same here I refuse to have CoH as a crutch.

  • Meg then proceeded to sandbag Mikaela, then teabag her at the hook.


    Bad Ending

  • My MMR as a solo survivor puts me in the "All Killers Run NOED" world so I bring 1 anti-totem perk and cleanse them as I go. If we are making good Gen progress I'll swap over to finding them all myself because if I don't the solo Q folks seem to ignore them totally 90% of the time and get us all killed with NOED.

  • @DoritoHead said:

    As survivor I've made it my mission to do bones before the registered hex offender Mikaela gets the chance to bless them.

    Or I just bless them myself if I'm running a boon.

    Ok reading the words registered hex offender made me chuckle

  • @Tr1nity said:

    Meg then proceeded to sandbag Mikaela, then teabag her at the hook.

    Bad Ending

    Wait I do that as a Dwight because I was told it was.........Aldwight.......

  • I'll always do bones, I'm not a fan of being downed at end game by NOED.

  • @Marc_123 said:

    Started doing them again the last days.

    Against a pig on Dead Dawg - i was injured - door open - i ran - she got me with confidence... she had NOED but i did all bones.

    Yeay!

    Before i forget - your drawings are incredibly cute!

    I hope I can keep these coming : D

    @Bartlaus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/311579/please-do-bones

    I love your artworks. This is exactly my experience with Mikaela's in Solo Q ๐Ÿ˜‚ Meanwhile I refuse to play with CoH. There is always at least one survivor who only does bones. And sometimes people selfcaring themselves 2 meters outside of my CoH radius... Did you have fun? 0/5

    After I unlock Boon: Expo, I will grind Mika with totem build with Expo & Shadowstep. I dont want to use Coh. Honestly the strength of Boon depended on the effect and range. The effects strength is vary but the range is fixed to 24m. If they could custom the Boon range is difference locked to certain Boon perk, like Coh range at 4m and keep healing speed at 200%, they could increase Shadowstep to 28m or even 32m.

    Boon range is nerfed because of Coh.

  • @Akumakaji said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2820806#Comment_2820806

    Same. I sometimes load up my anti-bones loadup and get all 5 done by minute 2. I often trigger Haunted Grounds, but also cleanse a lot of Ruins that way and prevent the occasional NOED, so its worth the effort ^^

    This Guy anti-NOEDs correctly