For real though, that's just the Warrior from Gauntlet Legends. I had a friend draw it for a me a couple years back, and I've been using variations of it ever since. I don't want to rain on anyone's parade, but I don't believe a Gaunlet Legends crossover is in the works.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
He's been using this avatar for well over a year probably longer.
My guess (because it doesn't show up anywhere) is it's a commission he asked for.
DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUN!
Nea's a woman.
would be cool the survivor-morphing killer but the community QQ a lot cuz SWF would ruin it (i dont think so)
No, that's just me IRL.
For real though, that's just the Warrior from Gauntlet Legends. I had a friend draw it for a me a couple years back, and I've been using variations of it ever since. I don't want to rain on anyone's parade, but I don't believe a Gaunlet Legends crossover is in the works.
Yeah, the next character is The Wrestler, as played by Mickey Rourke.
Power - Fade to Black - Hold M2 on any hill to perform a flying attack that instantly ends the match.