My noed changes
So, I've been reading every noed thread that gets made (basically 1 new one per day) and I've noticed that a common complaint is that it gives "free kills". Yet when I equip it, I don't even get free hooks, I still have to chase, down, pickup and carry a survivor to a hook without being blinded or pallet stunned or them just wiggling free. So with that in mind, I propose noed is remade to a single activation when the last gen is powered.
Hex: No One Escapes Death.
When all gens are powered, if a dull totems remains this totem becomes hexed with the entity's wrath. the entity kills a random amount of survivors (between 1-4), the hex then dissapates and whoever is alive gets to try and escape.
That way survivor mains get what they want. A perk that actually gives free kills that they can then use in every argument about survivor perks ever (especially CoH and dead hard, going by the forum's history).
Comments
If Dead Hard just gives survivors a free third health state, why don't we just change it to that instead.
Basically let's give it a permanent Mettle of Man effect.
That's how we balance things by your logic.
Really poor bait by a really poor player.
No no no.
The issue killer mains have with dead hard is that it "gives the survivor free distance that can't be countered for no skill" so we'd have to make it activate automatically and teleport the survivor to the other side of the map. That would keep the same logic I am employing to amuse myself today.
No, I'm able to afford all the dlc for this game, so I don't think I'm poor, because that ######### is expensive all added up.
I don't know, last time my card was stolen it was pretty costly to get everything back and fixed ๐