pirate Jill for dbd
you can unlock this pirate outfit for Jill valentine in resident evil revelations. I think it would be a cool skin for Jill in dead by daylight.
you can unlock this pirate outfit for Jill valentine in resident evil revelations. I think it would be a cool skin for Jill in dead by daylight.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
this i can get behind
Really?
i do not see the issue
No issue and it doesn´t really stand out anymore.
I am not so into pirates and think there are cooler costumes for her - or legendarys with other chars.
tbh i just want something to match my name at this point
Oh, had to look it up. Now i understand.
As a Jill main, take my wallet
Jill needs some new outfits, so I wouldn't mind this being in the game.
Sadly the licensed don´t get so much outfits. And i don´t like they want 15 eur for the other chars for them. 30 for Claire and Chris is not cheap.