Is Stretch Res Really Fixed?
I’ve been hoping this would happen for years now, so I’m actually relieved. However, I’ve read that there will be ways to get around this without getting banned, such as specific monitor ratios. Can anyone confirm this??
I’ve been hoping this would happen for years now, so I’m actually relieved. However, I’ve read that there will be ways to get around this without getting banned, such as specific monitor ratios. Can anyone confirm this??
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Black bar appears.
Yeah but that’s not what I meant, pls read.
Theres still work to do. They have to blacklist 3rd party apps on steam etc.
I think in a few months stretch res will be gone.
"Black bar appears"
You can only confirm when the update comes out.
But as they use black bars you can´t trick with monitor ratio.
Even with the advantage playing in a way that makes the game look like complete crap.
Dunno...anything to win I suppose.
Setting a monitor ratio wouldn’t get around their fix because the game forces what’s actually on the screen to be at a set ratio now regardless of what your default ratio is set to. So if your ratio is unusual it’ll just have appear to have black bars so you still only see the visible ratio they want.