For when the cross progress i want to pass PS4 to pc

Like I said I want pass PS4 to pc because now the game on PS4 or console is impossible so I want change but for change I want the cross progress for take with me all what I bought, outfit, killer, survivor

Comments

  • @eloise said:

    Like I said I want pass PS4 to pc because now the game on PS4 or console is impossible so I want change but for change I want the cross progress for take with me all what I bought, outfit, killer, survivor

    They know this is wanted, and say they are working on it, but there's no timeframe for it nor certainty it'll ever even happen for Xbox or PlayStation.

    Switch was up next for it, but that fell through.

  • Sony and Microsoft have to agree with this, it's not in BHVR's hands.

  • @ThanksForDaily said:

    Sony and Microsoft have to agree with this, it's not in BHVR's hands.

    Hope they can at some point.

  • They took 3 years to Nerf DS so imaginé how much Crossprogression Will take xD maybe on 2025

  • @Swampoffering said:

    They took 3 years to Nerf DS so imaginé how much Crossprogression Will take xD maybe on 2025

    Read Daily’s comment

  • Haven't you had this question answered explicitly by Mandy like 3 times now?