Works every time.

Don't you love when you get against a flashlight "bully" squad whose confidence is solely based on using 2nd, 3rd, ... chances perks and they fail miserably?

The end chat is always hilarious.

Comments

  • us vs them us vs them us vs them us vs them us vs them us vs them us vs them us vs them us vs them us vs them us vs them us vs them

  • Just take rancor and mori in front of all other survivors, ez salt.

  • @SuzuKR said:

    us vs them us vs them us vs them us vs them us vs them us vs them us vs them us vs them us vs them us vs them us vs them us vs them

    Who's them? This only happens on the killer role, obviously. There are other stories for the survivor role (duh).

    @fulltonon said:

    Just take rancor and mori in front of all other survivors, ez salt.

    A while ago I got this: a survivor with DS active was at the gate, nagging. I've downed him and killed him with Rancor.

    He was not happy. In the chat, his "friends" were laughing their collective asses off xD

  • I just roll my eyes and move on, the best way to really mess with toxic people in endgame chat is to not respond. They sit there for 5 minutes waiting for you to say something and then feel silly when it's just their childish spam in chat.

  • @Yankus said:

    I just roll my eyes and move on, the best way to really mess with toxic people in endgame chat is to not respond. They sit there for 5 minutes waiting for you to say something and then feel silly when it's just their childish spam in chat.

    That's one way.

    Another is to be extremely polite and feign misunderstanding they are speaking to each-other and taking side of one against the others. For an example saying he wasn't that bad and even if you (the killer) were playing nice with him, you know he may be able to do it on a serious game. I've got some nice reactions with that xD. (Even if sometimes it was true: why is it always the "weakest" player who talks #########?)

  • People are really bothered by Flashlight-Squads in 2022? I prefer them, especially because most of them skip the step of being good.

    But in general, if they want to go for Flashlights, you will most likely have an easy time, those groups dont play to escape, they are not efficient. The efficient Groups stick to Gens and are far less enjoyable to go against.

  • Was this really worth of a post??

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    People are really bothered by Flashlight-Squads in 2022? I prefer them, especially because most of them skip the step of being good.

    But in general, if they want to go for Flashlights, you will most likely have an easy time, those groups dont play to escape, they are not efficient. The efficient Groups stick to Gens and are far less enjoyable to go against.

    Me, certainly, but if you recall : flashlights are a nightmare for less experienced players. Otherwise, we essentially agree.

    @[Deleted User] said:

    The thing I like about “bully” squads is they usually aren’t as good as they think they are and super altruistic. Usually easier to take down because they spend all their time trying to save each other and not working on gens.

    Well, the funny part is that they expect this to work. And a lot of them are having a lot of fun doing it (it's not always about bullying, as I think I've mentioned).

    I can't imaging playing gen-jockey 24/7 and enjoying the game after one week. I'm guessing a lot of players find other ways to enjoy themselves.

  • Flashlight squads are entertaining. They typically don't splurge gens are more in favor of aggressive altruistic plays.

    They also bring some fun interaction and character into the trial.

    That's just me though. I used to hate these players when I was newer. Now I'm better at killer.

  • @SuzuKR said:

    us vs them us vs them us vs them us vs them us vs them us vs them us vs them us vs them us vs them us vs them us vs them us vs them

    Nah, it happened with a 3 man swf while I was solo survivor and it was just as funny. And one of them had the audacity to message me about how I was not being productive. Uh huh, 3 flashlights, 3 hook space offerings on Red Forest against a Legion. And they screwed that up, somehow, mainly by playing around basement.


    After I laughed at their squad for getting rolled by a Legion, he literally said, "good thing I am solo" as he had a matching name with someone else in the lobby. I will admit that perhaps it was a 2 man and the other was a solo that just coincidentally brought the same item, and offering with the same rank on the same platform, and just joined in the fun. And maybe they also messaged him about how bad he was at using a flashlight. Who knows?


    But to me, making fun of swf bully squads is not an us versus them. I do not like them as survivor either. If anything, defending those losers is only a result of an us versus them where survivors feel compelled to associate with them which is pretty cringe.