when the nurse could be fixed
Any ideads when the nurse could be fixed ?Those surviovrs always mock me with their lights, but no one dares to mock me when i am using nurse🤯
Any ideads when the nurse could be fixed ?Those surviovrs always mock me with their lights, but no one dares to mock me when i am using nurse🤯
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think a mod somewhere said the next patch update. So, likely when Sadako releases or the patch after.
prob in the sadako Release
Funny thing when I wanted another daily ritual I got a nurse ritual :)
Soon I hope, I miss the salt from slugging