Please add more customization on key bindings for controls
I find that every time I play survivor and I run self-care I always throw down a pallet when trying to heal or do some other action i don't want to which could be easily fixed if I could change the key binding from the RB on Xbox control that it is to like left or right on the d-pad or some other key to better help me. I also find that when I try to break a pallet as the killer and another survivor jumps over the pallet I pick up the survivor on the ground and the other survivor blinds me which happens almost every time I go against SWF groups. please add an option for everything you can do in the game to the options menu so have there be a self-care button and a unhook button and a repair button and a pickup item button add every possible button there is to the options so that pc and console players can customize to their likeing. and yes I know people will complain that this will take a long time and become confusing but its what we need.
I personally would change the self-care button to be different from the drop pallet button or unhook or vault or enter locker button because it is a problem that happens 3 out of 10 games and just pisses me off because it gets me killed 10 out of 10 times when it happens.
Comments
I get its to keep the game simple but an advanced option for those who prefer it would be nice.
yeah new players dont have to mess with all the speical buttons but adavnced people like me get annoyed at low ranks when stupid stuff like i said happens
bump