Long que times in ptb?
public? Survivor.... instant. Been on ptb all day yesterday as Survivor. Started killer and I'm waiting 5 or 6 minutes.
This normal?
Tagged:
BHVR
public? Survivor.... instant. Been on ptb all day yesterday as Survivor. Started killer and I'm waiting 5 or 6 minutes.
This normal?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah, new killer. Everyone wants to play her.
That's how it usually is because survivors are just reskins
Figured. Just wanted to make sure it wasn't just my zone or internet.
People will step all over one another in a rush to play the newest M1 killer.
20 min wait time for multiple dcs in matches both games. No thanks. I'm going back to survivor.
I got 2 games as her all night. It's enough to know what she's like. Shame, I was having fun too.
At least I can go against her I guess
It's pretty much normal on the PTB especially after the first day. Less players on the PTB for one thing, and with the new content the majority want to try out killer - so killer queues are always going to take longer as a result.