so... did the dbd servers go down or something?
been trying to get in for a moment now and keep getting this
now i know my internet is working because youtube + netflix + discord all work fine so
did dbd die on me or am i just unlucky?
been trying to get in for a moment now and keep getting this
now i know my internet is working because youtube + netflix + discord all work fine so
did dbd die on me or am i just unlucky?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Tried to enter the game as well, same notification.
I was like.. surely I have no internet, my name is blue on steam, my PC shows that I am connected, I am watching a YT video at the same time, but somehow I don't have an internet connection.
I was getting booted like mad the night before last, when everything else on my network was fine. Still thought it was somehow me, but is there some general instability going on?
We've been hacked :0
My servers are working.
Cries
Maybe some of this heavy winds ripped something off of the server locations, making them useless.
That is.. if server locations work like that. Just my theory.
Edit: Since it's EU, both of us.. I'd guess it has to do something with the heavy winds.
Damnit Eunice.
Or Dudley. Whichever.
It's okay college is closed tomorrow because of public transport cancellations so who's the tru3 winner at Christmas?
Just googled those names because I had no clue what it meant. And yeah, this just further supports my theory.
Unfortunately, my work isn't closed.
But here in Austria, the winds aren't as extreme. We do feel them, but it's pretty little.. thanks to our mountains ๐
My friend in Germany didn't sleep for 2 nights because the winds kept knocking on her roof. She lives pretty high up, near North Sea.
Me, dying in England
Was playing the Matrix dodging falling branches
Iโll give you my login ๐
Tbh, I would dig that as long as I survive.
Maintenance or even a possible DDOS maybe?
Update: I am currently in the game, please try as well
(no #########)omg a win for the gays