If the MMR is same between all killer give us when we find a game the possibility to changethekiller
Yes when we are in the lobby if the sbmm or MMR it's same for every killer give us like before the possibility to change the killer we want to play
Yes when we are in the lobby if the sbmm or MMR it's same for every killer give us like before the possibility to change the killer we want to play
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It isnt the same across killers though. Dont you have a different MMR per killer?
Technically you do, but with how loose matchmaking is, you probably wouldn't notice unless you were definitively bottom or top mmr.
I definitely feel the difference between killers. Only recently started playing pinhead and I get less then 100 hour players all farming eachother. Vs Oni who I play religiously getting God squads.
I'd love the option of setting my matchmaking to highest level available to me and allowing killer switching. That way it would be only me who can possibly suffer by switching killers.