Crop top for Feng Min - when?
What do most female characters have in common? Hm? Right! They are all beautiful and have at least one crop top! Why not Feng Min?!
Edit: Originally here was a funny text, but I removed it after a feedback of @GoodBoyKaru , because it probably caused misunderstandings.

Comments
No. Crop top for Dwight when?
Why not both? But be careful. People might call you horny.
Well you finally got your feng min crop top @Bartlaus
Lmao I forgot about this thread
This rift coming up.
Not that I agree with it but oh well
Yes, thank you very much <3 You have no idea how happy I am now. It's like Christmas and Easter in one day! Many thanks to the DBD design team for making this decision. Thanks to all developers and mods! Thanks to everyone who supported this idea. I love u all <3
Looks like you won, now we just need to demand shirtless Myers
only took 2 months ahahaha
Sad
Chill bro, not Feng
Why does every female character have to be dressed like 14 year old school girl?
Cringe. This game needs less "sex" not more.
well well well, look how the turn tables
This guy here would agree with you.
Any people who think that a crop top is sexual content are either hypocrites, have misconceptions about sexuality, or come from an extremely conservative culture. Maybe it's all. Holy moly....but hey, I don't care! The crop top is there, so what? At least the developers are open-minded and cosmopolitan people. I wish a majority of the community here was like them. So thx again @BHVR
I would like to ask @MandyTalk to close this thread. Since Feng Min has got a crop top, there is actually no need to argue further here. Thx in advance <3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BYJAP0RvmQ
After watching this video I had to think of this thread again. It looks like we've unleashed an avalanche of upcoming feng min crop tops. It's too good to be true 😍😍😍
To all the entitled Feng Min haters and hypocrites out there: