Geforce Experience Gamfilter "Game not supported"
I got DBD through the gamepass which i think is the reason the game wont be detected by Geforce. I am wondering if there are any solutions to this problem because reshade also doesnt detect the game.
I got DBD through the gamepass which i think is the reason the game wont be detected by Geforce. I am wondering if there are any solutions to this problem because reshade also doesnt detect the game.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Restart your game, that should fix it.
i tried restarting the game many times but it doesnt work
Another one that wants a super bright killer beam............
nah its like i cant really see ingame sometimes i cant see even my teammates if they are in dark corners in indoormaps which really sucks