Why do grabs not work?
Whether you are trying to grab a survivor off a hook, gen, gate, totem, etc. it is almost impossible to actually get the grab. I thought this was being worked on? Wondering if there was any progress on that and what other people think? I have noticed that fake grabs have lessened, but I still run into it every few matches. The consistency of grabs should be smoothed out.
Comments
Server issues
🤔
We should kill switch the servers.
true
I remember this happening even years ago.
It was never properly adressed but I am not sure what they can do if it is server related.
It kinda sucks when you are a stealth killer and get robbed of grab. It can affect the outcome of the game dramatically. Even one.
Because it's not a survivor issue, thus, not as important.
It's a latency issue. The same thing happened with survivors and getting hit at pallets. They fixed pallet validation, but still haven't fixed grab validation for some reason.