Clown Addon Idea: Smoking Bomb
*When equipped, replaces the yellow bottle with the smoking bomb.*
Smoking bomb:
- Survivors hit by the smoking bomb are affected by the Oblivious status effect for 60 seconds.
- When hit by the cloud, The Clown gains the Undetectable status effect for 12 seconds.
What you guys think? Would be a fun "surprise mother****" ninja clown addon.
Comments
Clown becoming undetectable from walking through it would be a bit too OP, but I guess that's why you made it 12 seconds. The oblivious part of it I agree would be nice, but for shorter than 60 seconds, that's way too long.
But yeah it would give clown some more mindgame potential to have an oblivious/undetectable add-on.
Yea, since tinkerer rank 3 is 16 seconds, I thought 12 seconds would be a good amount.
The numbers are just to express the idea anyway, maybe around 30-40 seconds for the oblivious part.
You got the point tho, now I just hope the devs will see this and like the idea ^^
Yeah I get the idea :)
I'm a big fan of oblivious/undetectable/blindness as well as tracking perks, and I agree they don't use these 3 status effects to their full potential.
Yea, I used to sleep on it. I only realized how fun it was when Hex: plaything came out and I had to pay attention as survivor if the cenobite was coming haha, and as killer make you be able to sneak which is fun as well. Fun for both sides imo.