did i do the wrong thing here?

played against this toxic Nea today , she was tbagging , macro clicking you name it , when i finally hooked her first time , i hit her on hook once and then she DCed , which made me feel bad , should i stop hitting toxic survivors on hook or is it her fault? please help

Comments

  • It’s her fault, she likely would have DC’d anyway

  • @Tr1nity said:

    It’s her fault, she likely would have DC’d anyway

    ok good to know , thanks you made me feel better

  • Yeah you did the wrong thing

    You should've shook your head first 🙄


    Jokes aside the general rule of BMing is don't dish it if you can't take it. Don't feel bad about it.

  • @Brokenbones said:

    Yeah you did the wrong thing

    You should've shook your head first 🙄

    Jokes aside the general rule of BMing is don't dish it if you can't take it. Don't feel bad about it.

    This exactly

  • I like hitting them on hook cause I get to watch the blood go pffftttt. Literally the only reason I do it. Not to BM, just cause I like the animation. Also I'm a doctor main... I doubt there's a correlation though 😂

    But no you're not wrong. If they don't like it they shouldn't do it themselves.

  • @Advorsus said:

    I like hitting them on hook cause I get to watch the blood go pffftttt. Literally the only reason I do it. Not to BM, just cause I like the animation. Also I'm a doctor main... I doubt there's a correlation though 😂

    But no you're not wrong. If they don't like it they shouldn't do it themselves.

    How does the blood go again?

  • If she can't take BM after doing it to someone else then that's on her 😂 Don't feel bad at all about it buddy

  • @fay13 said:

    played against this toxic Nea today , she was tbagging , macro clicking you name it , when i finally hooked her first time , i hit her on hook once and then she DCed , which made me feel bad , should i stop hitting toxic survivors on hook or is it her fault? please help

    I would say it's the wrong thing only because the toxic survivors would likely consider getting you mad enough to BM them on hook a good thing, and I wouldn't want to give them the satisfaction.

  • @fay13 said:

    played against this toxic Nea today , she was tbagging , macro clicking you name it , when i finally hooked her first time , i hit her on hook once and then she DCed , which made me feel bad , should i stop hitting toxic survivors on hook or is it her fault? please help

    those are neas for you, super toxic and the dc when they don’t get thier highlights. I did get hit on the hook by deathslinger today multiple times for really nothing just made him miss multiple shots. And the next game by a Micheal too for nothing again unfortunately