I really hope we see more creativity with killer weapons in the future.

I love Sadako's attack animation and weapon. Axes, knives and various other normal weapons get boring over time. Another favorite is Slinger's where the weapon is integrated into the power, I love stuff like that, and Nemesis punching people is just incredible. I'd love to see more nonconventional stuff in the future.

Comments

  • Can't wait until one of the next killer weapons is a Glock 19.

  • Her weapon is literally a circle with "curse" in center, I like it because it's hella funny.

  • Agreed, it's very cool and I love seeing more inventive M1 weapons.

  • It can become a problem for original killers in terms of cosmetics (look at artist) but otherwise yeah I’d love to see more variety. Even something like plagues censar is pretty cool

  • @Phasmamain said:

    It can become a problem for original killers in terms of cosmetics (look at artist) but otherwise yeah I’d love to see more variety. Even something like plagues censar is pretty cool

    See I have been thinking about different killers throughout the movie scene and I wish there was a way for me to give the DBD creators my ideas and they are wonderful ideas