Onryo + Franklins?
Just remembered Franklins can make survivors drop "important" items (a la The Box). I'm theorizing this could be used with Onryo to deny survivors losing stacks. Anyone want to test it?
Just remembered Franklins can make survivors drop "important" items (a la The Box). I'm theorizing this could be used with Onryo to deny survivors losing stacks. Anyone want to test it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Doesn't work, in fact they don't even need to drop actual items they got.
But the tape itself is an item, no? Has it been tested when it's the active item?
You cannot drop the tape, its not even considered an item in game sense
No, survivor can't even drop tapes by themselves, it's not even "an item" in traditional manner.
Survivors are still able to pick up and use items while they are "carrying" the tape, so no, I don't think the game treats it as an item that can be removed. More like a temp status effect.
They can still hold items while holding the tape. They added that to the UI I suppose. Realistically they did more work on making the UI than developing anything new for the killer. Ha ha ha...