What does the new killer do in her mori
Okay what I mean is near the end after breaking the arm and leg she just stares at them is she checking then or giving them a heart attack it's hard to tell.
Okay what I mean is near the end after breaking the arm and leg she just stares at them is she checking then or giving them a heart attack it's hard to tell.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm pretty sure it's a heart attack.
It's a very iconic part of ringu.
https://youtu.be/G3kiwpnO7RUSpoilers to the movie but skip to about the last 20 seconds to see the scene of the eye.2:24
She's showing the the dumbest takes from DBD Forums about nerfing NOED and people being entitled
It is her mean mug, cuh. If looks could kill and all that.
tf is that.