Been getting the same maps back to back lately playing as both killer or survivor.
The tittle says it all. and this is without any map offerings too.
The tittle says it all. and this is without any map offerings too.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm having the same problem. Happens when I play survivor. Happens when I play killer. Happens if I play one and then switch to the other. It's driving me nuts. Swamp map three times in a row yesterday, I was done after the first time, forget it.
I’m having the same issue, prominently Macmillan and Autohaven back to back.
I actually made a thread about this a few days ago but it didn’t get too much attention since it’s not complaining about noed or coh
yeah it's weird. you make a comment about the game acting weird and no one cares. You make one comment about something you don't like or understand about killers or survivors and people are all over it.
I don't know if it has anything to do with hadonfield being disabled or not but yeah the back to back maps are getting pretty frequent and annoying.