Who want the old method for find a party

The old method about rank

Comments

  • Do we know that? Is it confirmed, or? Because I never thought we would get the kid aged up as our survivor. The costume could totally be the Grudge instead. Who knows?

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    Do we know that? Is it confirmed, or? Because I never thought we would get the kid aged up as our survivor. The costume could totally be the Grudge instead. Who knows?

    It's one website who leak everything leak this information

  • @eloise said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2812213#Comment_2812213

    It's one website who leak everything leak this information

    I went and looked out of curiosity. If I'm looking at the same one you did, that site is mostly conjecture. It says "could be" Samara. They're guessing.

    It's probably not going to be Samara. She's too young, the devs don't put children in DbD. If it is Samara (big if, it's almost definitely not), she'll be aged up, and then she'll look basically just like Sadako anyway.

    Also, it's against the rules to discuss leaks on the official forums.