90% of the killers don't stand a chance at 3 plus kills.

I'd like to see monthly kill scores of all killers along side killers played in a given month.

If 3 or more survivors can loop. It's game over from the start for all m1 killers plus nemesis as long as everyone does gens.

Game after game. I'll average 1 kill against players where 2 or more simply know how to loop bc each survivor takes to long to catch. Gens go.

I'll de rank and get 3 or 4 kills, and it's right back to competent survivor zone where unless someone messes up I just spend most of the match chasing and being forced to break pallets.


Mcmillain must of had 5 or 6 double T L wall jungle gyms my last match bc every survivor I chases ran right to one. In one window, out the next. Start to get close.... here have a pallet so the survivor can gain so much distance it's not even worth chasing anymore bc they go right to another T L or shack, or some building with safe pallets.

You learn fast these maps are broken. There's just to much safe spaces to get more than 3 or 4 hooks against any decent survivor.

I cant tell you how many 1k or 0k matches I've had today against either swfs or a lobby where 2 or more can loop. You just get wrecked. You can't catch them fast enough.

That's how this game is. It goes well for awhile and you hit a wall and that's when the games flaws shine.

It's a shame. I wish I could take nemesis seriously when I play.

He's fun, but very clunky and very slow. And the fact that you have to hit 3 times instead of two kills him. Bad flaw.

The devs clearly don't see how decent to good survivors play this game.

Most killer just don't have enough time.

Comments