So... queue times for the PTB are going to be 7 days, aren't they?
jokes aside, thoughts on The Onryo?
Edit: I played as her once, so, I think I'll play a game as the new survivor and then switch back to normal DBD.
I like the ptbs, but, honestly, the queues are so painful.
Comments
Ya i went back to live after sitting in a hour long que to only have someone dc on the loading screen. So i said nope not going to test it at this rate
This is why testing with friends better. I tested with my friends, we all played new killer and new perks. We played it like normal game. So it was fun. So we saw everything enough. Waiting queue is just terrible idea because it is almost infinity at ptbs.
This is exactly why they need to Incentivize players to give it a try. My suggestions:
Do any of you think this would incentivize players to try the PTB? gimme your honest opinions.
I think biggest obstacle is it is limited to Steam and you have to download 64 GB twice. So you only get the most motivated types of player testing and some streamers (and their friends) who want to stream about the new content.
I'm not going to queue for 30 mins just to get a match with the kind of players I find during peak time on live. Sadako humilation simulator is not my cup of tea.
You only needed to download like,3GB for this update?
that's true, this one only took an hour.
I never knew que times for the PTB were long… Is this new? Every time I watched a streamer hop on in the past, they seemed to get matches fairly quickly. Is it because of the DDOS’ing?
Nope, I had to download the whole game again (PTB version) and to go back to live, another 36 GB. Fortunately I have fast internet and SDD.
I think because most people on PTB are testing the new killer. So there are much longer wait time for matches than normal.