What do you fell about boil over
What should I say everybody knows what the fuss about.
What should I say everybody knows what the fuss about.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It’s an okay perk, not that strong.
Don’t fell as a killer with Boil Over active!
It went from ######### tier to OP to mid tier in two updates lol
It's incredibly annoying on console but generally I can work around it. Once in a blue moon I get stuck enough with the stupid controller being unable to compensate the extreme side to side motion that I have to drop and slug but overall it's now an inconvenience rather than a game breaker.
It’s annoying on console. Moving forward should be happening more rather than going side to side or even sliding backwards if you hit a wall or fence at a wrong angle while going side to side.
Free agitation!