Less than half a day to PTB
I think the new Killer will have 2 movement modes like Pig that may hide TR because of low posture.
I think the new Killer will have 2 movement modes like Pig that may hide TR because of low posture.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Pretty excited to watch the PTB.
Lovely art as always.
I take it you voted dating sim on that one survey
I know I certainly did.
Of course you did
Didn't everybody?
Wait, I thought it was just the chapter reveal and not the PTB.
(Wonderful art as always btw)
Probably both.
I can feel @TheGannMan's tears.
They both suck.
ALL HAIL LORD BUBBA!!!
This will be accurate
The Chapter released timeline is like this, between 2 chapters is 13 weeks
Day 0: Chapter released
Week 1: hot fix
Week 3-4: PTB mid chapter
Week 6: Mid chapter
Week 7: hot fix
Week 10: PTB new chapter (we are here)
Week 13: New chapter released.
ok, thanks!
I can't wait to watch streamers play the PTB and form my opinions that I will instantly believe despite never playing the killer for myself
What time is it again?
What time is it usually released UK Time?
I noticed its 11pm in my time, currently its 10pm here, which is 1 more hour.
It's currently 8:10am MST, so in about 50 mins.