Ash Williams potential Future Skins????

With the upcoming Evil Dead The Game is there any chance we could possibly get the more iconic Ash Willliams skins such as Young Ash from the earlier Evil Dead movies, also the Knight and S-Mart skins from Army of Darkness. As a fan of the Evil Dead franchise, I feel like the skins from Ash vs Evil Dead are a bit mediocre and underwhelming, don't get me wrong their still cool but I'd rather prefer skins from past films.

Comments

  • Would be nice but i don´t think so.

  • I’ve been binging Burn Notice and every time I see Ash in the Hawaiian shirt I think of Bruce Campbell as Sam Axe boozing it up with mojitos. 😄

    (Burn Notice dlc pack with Jeffrey Donovan giving voice over tips to players during the loading screens would be totally out of the horror theme but something I would still pay for. 🙂 )

  • I want legendary skins of Ruby, Pablo and Kelly.