Who to level up?
Hi all,
I have 2.8 million bloodpoints to spend on console.
I currently have P3:
Survivor:
Cheryl - All perks
Steve - Not so many perks
Killer:
Leatherface
Myers
Doctor
Pig
Spirit P2
Plague
Ghostface
Who should I P3? Another survivor or a another killer who is good on console?
Comments
If you have them, Demo of course :)
though their aim is not the best in controller, but there are other killers having it worse.
Survivors are just skins so whoever you enjoy i guess.
Pinhead, we can't have too many slowdowns.
Yeah this is true, just got no add ons/items left on Cheryl and would kinda want to use a new survivor.
Finish P3ing Spirit
Then take Adam! He has only a few but damn great cosmetics and there are way too few Adam players out there.
Save for the new killer and survivor!
Do like Adam, I like Yui new cosmetic.
Debating between:
Jake
Bill
Yui
Bill if you want UB and BT
This... Like, if you do not have anyone you want to p3, it makes sense to actually get the new characters working.