Can't hook people with Boil Over

Hi, I play on console. That means I play with a controller. Due to the new boil over I can barely move when I pick up a survior with this perk. I have played this game for years. I know how to make the wiggle work in your favor if you lean into it. But with these new changes to boil over it does not matter what I do, I can barely move. I'm sure I'm not the only console killer experiencing this. Every game if someone has boil over I cannot hook them. Ar first I thought they were cheating. I legitimately thought the survior was cheating because I could barely move. But no, its every game.

This is ridiculous and is exclusively an issue on console. This needs to change.

Tagged: BHVR

Comments

  • You've probably seen someone else do this by now on The Internet Dot Com (and maybe this doesn't even count at this point since I obviously gave up a few seconds in since I knew if I tried to drop at that point, I was screwed) but I finally got someone who used Boil Over on a map that had a door that got me stuck in said door and snagged a clip of it :D

    https://twitter.com/tippy2k2/status/1500109418507259904

    I was holding forward that entire time just trying to get through the damn door but couldn't. As I stated earlier, this is incredibly rare thankfully but it does still happen with Boil Over and that extreme sway (at least it still happens to me and my controller).

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2808772#Comment_2808772

    You've probably seen someone else do this by now on The Internet Dot Com (and maybe this doesn't even count at this point since I obviously gave up a few seconds in since I knew if I tried to drop at that point, I was screwed) but I finally got someone who used Boil Over on a map that had a door that got me stuck in said door and snagged a clip of it :D

    https://twitter.com/tippy2k2/status/1500109418507259904

    I was holding forward that entire time just trying to get through the damn door but couldn't. As I stated earlier, this is incredibly rare thankfully but it does still happen with Boil Over and that extreme sway (at least it still happens to me and my controller).

    Thank you!

1 2 ›