Remove Bloodpoints - IT'S TIME
I have enjoyed this game for years and think there are far too many characters to level up.
29 survivors = 87 perks or 1 160 pages of bloodweb.
Remember thats just to "have it unlocked" - if you actually wanted to have every perk on every character.. that math is beyong me.
Same thing for killers too. Even more so as they are the sculptur's of the content in each game,
If you dont have all the perks at your fingertips you are disadvantaged mechanically. You can't expect a new person to this game to go on the same journey as a person when the game first game out.
How to solve the problem?
Make all perks available, addons and offerings can be won or purchased in "loot crate" style boxes. Great game and I got a common lootbox, which I got 4x brown 4x yellow x2green x1 purple token, to spend on addons for the killer of my choice.
Comments
LMAOOOOOOOOOOO
I can't tell the quality of this bait, but it gave me a good laugh, so it's definitely up there.
BP is the whole reason I play this game...
no.
But i'd like if perk tiers got removed.
I play for the fun of the actual game - trying out new perk combos on different killers. Addons add extra flavour too! It makes me provide a different experience for survivors other than "insert 4 meta perks".
That sounds worse honestly. Imagine never getting add ons you want because rng gods hate you.
You get tokens to spend -
so you could spend 1 yellow totken on the addon you want.
Sorry, but no. That's a terrible idea.
3 million bp and almost 7 pages of perks but still no iron will. this game is dogsh!t on grind. most perks are useless I just want an option to not allow certain ones in ur bloodweb j
thank you mate - the grind is real and un needed. it gives nothing to gameplay, only grind for grinds sake.
I was on board until I actually got to your idea to fix the problem. What you are suggesting sounds much worse.
Nice bait mate