Weird game interactions that make you question your life (No bugs or glitches)
I have some I wanna share and I want to see what you know aswell, maybe there are some things I didnt know either.
You can infect the Hatch as Plague, so you can infect the survivor when he is about to escape I guess? Ez points?
Nemesis infection with the tentacle gives survivors a hit burst but DOESNT cancel interactions like cleansing a totem.
I found that pretty recent: Oblivious survivors doesnt count as in your TR even though they should just not hear it with oblivious.
Tell me your interactions you know and think are just dumb or weird.
Comments
The plague can also infect breakable walls
When you've P3 50'd a character but the bloodweb continuously prompts you about being Prestiged.. STOP TELLING ME, I KNOW! LEMME SPEND MY BPS!!
I was gonna say letting someone open the exit gate as pinhead, and then landing a chain on them at the last second so they die to the endgame collapse anyways. In a game where the first 2 survivors ragequit, one suicided, and the person in question offered party streamers.
I think that's the only act I have done where I have questioned the ethics in quite some time.
Glyph challenges. You find some weird thing and you're like "when in Rome..."
The perk and blood web tutorial for EVERY killer and survivor is a weird one too.
On controller they have actions and interactions default the same button instead of different buttons. They could have them default be different buttons to avoid confusion buuuut nope, you need to manually change them yourself.
Interactions and pickup item are mapped together but drop item is it's own button. Pick up item same as interaction causes some pretty terrible basement unhook issues if someone with item previously died on same hook. Would be nice if pickup/drop item were mapped together instead.
That you can be chased by Victor for 5 gens and get 0 points because the game doesn't think you're doing anything even though you distracted the killer for the entire match.
Same for being chased by a Huntress that is JUST far enough away that the game decides you're not in a chase but you can be downed by her hatchets.