2 Million BP, Delicious  🤤 

This is first day of new rank rewards and 2 million BP was pretty good reward for my ranks :)


But anyway, even 2M BP was not enough to open all perks on Meg. Hope we can get some good news for grinding.

Comments

  • I got almost 5 pages on pinhead, maybe 2-3 million more and I will have all perks on him

  • @ShinobuSK said:

    I got almost 5 pages on pinhead, maybe 2-3 million more and I will have all perks on him

    Or if they remove perk tiers, this also will help so much.

  • Alternatively they can just reduce all the prices to 1/3.

  • @fulltonon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2806983#Comment_2806983

    Alternatively they can just reduce all the prices to 1/3.

    This is good idea too. @BHVR

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I really think the BPs we were getting during the Luna even is what should be standard. It wasn’t a crazy amount that you could easily P3 every character but it was enough to help with the grind.

    I don't see why they don't do a log in bonus every day. Or a first match bonus for bp (I know you get extra XP)

  • I used most of it to finish getting all perks on bubba.

  • I used my 2 million to bring both Myers and Freddy, my latest acquisition, from lvl 10 to 40. Worked like a charm, and I got both Adepts within 4 games.

    Now I got all killer Adepts and am finally free to use all the perks in whatever way I want, on every killer... If only I got them unlocked! Pyramid Head is my most well developed Killer, and I guess I could drop another million just on him, to finally unlock all perks.

    It doesn't help that I occasionally prestige one of my lvl 50 killers, just for fun. The cosmetics are nice, but so very limited. I still advocate that your prestige reward should be a checkbox next to weapons/bodies/heads and that you could add the blood to every cosmetic. It wouldn't look as good as the handcrafted ones, but at least you would get a shot at using your prestige reward; once you got some fun event cosmetics you might never look at the bloody basic costumes again.

  • @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    This is first day of new rank rewards and 2 million BP was pretty good reward for my ranks :)

    But anyway, even 2M BP was not enough to open all perks on Meg. Hope we can get some good news for grinding.

    I got iri 1 on survivor and gold 3 on killer😞