Skip to content Dead by Daylight forum archive
  • Discussions
  • Categories
  • Archive announcement
Dead by Daylight forum archive
  • Discussions
  • Categories
  • Archive announcement
Home › General Discussions

Where do I report a hacker?

Trex_Crazy Trex_Crazy
February 13, 2022 in General Discussions

I have their steam link/ID thing I just want to know where to send it. Thanks.

Comments

  • Pulsar Pulsar
    February 13, 2022

    Here.

    https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

  • Lenox Lenox
    February 13, 2022

    https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

  • Trex_Crazy Trex_Crazy
    February 13, 2022

    @Pulsar said:

    Here.

    https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

    @Lenox said:

    https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

    Thanks

  • unknown unknown
    February 13, 2022
    This content has been removed.
  • Mdawgu Mdawgu
    February 14, 2022

    Unless you have video evidence nothing will happen. lmao pwned -devs

Quick Links

  • All Categories
  • Recent Discussions
  • Search

Categories

  • 212,496 Discussions
  • 108,464 Feedback and Issues
  • 168 PTB
  • 5,061 International Languages
  • 8,921 Community
  • 279 News Archives

Read THIS post.

Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.