Keeping retired or unavailable offerings during prestiging.
So, I got this game back in 2016 and I never felt like prestiging was worth it. Nowadays I do prestige characters I like but not if they have a retired offering (Moon Bouquets) or an offering that is unavailable (Like the Coldwind Cattle Tag-81 or Signed Ledger Page). I think if you have an unavailable offering and you prestige, you keep those. Especially the case for completely retired offerings since you can't even use those. I just think it would be a neat change that lets people who have antique offerings prestige without losing them, and so they're not punished for not having been Prestige III already.
Comments
Yeah, but it would be a nice change for people who don't want to prestige if they have vintage offerings.
Keep all offerings during prestige imo, let alone the retired or unavailable ones.
I don't think they can change anything in bloodweb.
Maybe you choose to either keep all items, offerings, or perks? The hard reset of everything becomes tiring after a while to the point that I probably just won't prestige anyone anymore unless I really want their bloody cosmetics.
Nah, I just meant you keep them in your offerings tab.
I think it’s ridiculous we can’t keep our offerings when prestiging. It’s annoying to grind through it over and over.
Yeah, after prestige 3ing a few survivors I don't see myself doing that again for pretty much any new survivor unless they have no cosmetics.
Best way to go