Is It Still possible To get the Stranger Things chapter by buying the Nightmare edition of the Game?
Is it Still possible To get the Stranger Things chapter by buying the Nightmare edition of the Game?
Is it Still possible To get the Stranger Things chapter by buying the Nightmare edition of the Game?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If you can find a physical copy, I'd assume so.
Thanks
there are physical copies of that edition?
@Hex_Jill
I'd like it made clear that I don't know this for sure 100%; I'm assuming it will since that's how most if not all of the physical copies of DBD work, with the DLC pre-installed on the disc, but I don't know for sure.
Sure seems so; found a page on Amazon about it
deKlaw_04
Yea you can find Them at Amazon or eBay or whatever
Maybe @MandyTalk can confirm this?